Monday, August 31, 2015

A Shredder Inspired Feudal Warrior Doodle

shredder inspired feudal warrior
Feudal warrior
It's been a long time since I last updated this blog, I think I had an artist block if there is such thing. I'm back here this time with a doodle using my galaxy tab's autodesk sketchbook express app. This time I used Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles villain Shredder as inspiration.


I think this is a ninja or a samurai from feudal Japan. I love the lightning part here and the glowing white effects. I think I have to practice more on how to use a light source, but so far the way I look at it, it seems cool. I'm gonna do some more works using my sketchbook express, I think I'm beginning to get more grasp on it and I'm having more control on my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving you comments. Don't forget to put your email or url so I can get back to you.